|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Thursday, June 22, 2006 Meeting
Met up with Qian after so long and she's getting prettier. Heez.. the last time I saw her was like the 4/6 new year steamboat. That was so long time ago. Anyway, we managed to walk for a while in search for my cheap, nice and comfy clothes for work. But I never caught anything that is nice. So we went to Starbucks to drink the Green Tea Frappucino (hope I got the spelling right. I'm lazy to check.. =P) It was nice! Hehez.. I enjoyed it a lot. We stayed at Starbucks for a long long time. Chat for very long too. Hahaha... sort of enjoy chatting with friend over coffee. Nice feeling.. but too bad, it's coming to an end soon. Boo...
Heeheez.. maybe I should go get the green tea thingy from Starbucks again.. Yum..
link | posted by trom_piggy at 10:59 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |